Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Laura Ashley Ironing Board Cover

 
Call me crazy, but I am hardcore crushing on this sweet Laura Ashley ironing board cover I picked up from Home Goods today.  Usually I find Laura Ashley items too frilly for my taste, but even I could resist this gorgeous mixed floral material.  The cover was a steal at $9.99.  I also picked up this over-the-door ironing board hanger, but it's not working for me.  Our laundry room also houses our half bathroom and the kids are in an out of it frequently.  I was uneasy about the iron balancing at the top of the rack without it being secure on all 4 sides.  Also, apparently there is little room between my door and door frame so closing the door involves a but of a fight when closing. I'm bummed the over-the-door hanger isn't going to work out because it would have been the perfect storage solution. 

I'm not too bummed though, because I'm so smitten with my new cover, I'm actually looking forward to ironing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment