Tuesday, December 1, 2020

25 Days of Home Decor Gifts: Aztec Boho


Know someone with more of a western flair in their decor?  These Aztec meets boho inspired decor choices are perfect!  Don't forget to check back daily for 25 days of home decor gift ideas. 


Sonemone Soft Throw Blanket (Multicolor) - Although I don't typically gravitate towards Aztec patterns, I can't help but love this blanket.  The muted colors make it a bit more dessert chic and girly.  

Rustic Wooden Round Serving Tray - I love a good serving tray!  Surprisingly, I don't use any of them to serve anything.  They look great on table as a beautiful way to display candles, crystals and other trinkets.  I love the floral carved design in this tray and although it isn't exactly Aztec, it would blend in comfortably with Aztec decor. 

Main + Mesa Woven Rattan Table Lamp - A bit on a pricey side, these lamps are an investment for a pair but would make such a great gift.  I love the combination of light rattan with a darker shade.  A great way to bring a bit of a neutral tone into a colorful room.

Christopher Knight Home Merel Fabric Club Chair - This chair doesn't on first sight scream "Aztec/Western decor," but I think mixed in with with patterned pillows, rugs and blankets it will work quite well.  I also happen to think it pairs perfectly with the Sonemone blanket for a WOW gift combo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment