Tuesday, December 15, 2020

25 Days of Home Decor Gifts: Wax On

Have I told you how much I love candles? I do and go through them like crazy.  Candles make for an awesome and easy gift that are sure to be appreciated.  Here are some candles I have on my wish list that sound amazing!   Don't forget to check back daily for 25 days of home decor gifts!


Vintage Oak Scented Jar Candle - I love sleek look of black candle jars. I also tend to prefer more "masculine" scents, so this beauty sounds right up my alley!

Sandalwood Scented Candle - A part of my candle selection process involves the aesthetics and re-usability of the candle jar.  I love being able to use empty candle jars as decorative storage or plant pots.  This jar would make a pretty storage piece for a bathroom.

Crystal Journey Candle Positive - For the more spiritual giftee, an intention candle is a great gift.  Throw in a couple of crystals and you have a beautiful gift!

Zen Den Candles - Or you can just add this gemstone shaped candle instead!  How cute is this?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment