Wednesday, December 9, 2020

25 Days of Home Decor Gifts: Clink Clink!

Bar gifts are always great for those adult beverage lovers in your life.  I love these vintage inspired pieces for the bar!  Don't forget to check back daily for 25 days of home decor gift ideas. 

Colored Glass Goblet Vintage (Green) - I love these vintage goblets.  You can find these in a variety of colors, but I thought this pretty green shade is a nice splash of color without being overwhelming.  

Bitters Bottle Set - I don't typically drink bitters, but how cool are these bitter bottles?!  I love them and think they would be a beautiful gift for a bar set up.

Vintage Bar Sign -  This mandala print Bar sign is a great way to add a bit of vintage boho flair to a bar.

 Vintage Ice Bucket - Every bar needs an ice bucket.  Stick some wine or liquor in the bucked and you have a great gift set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment