Thursday, December 10, 2020

25 Days of Home Decor Gifts: Stocking Stuffers

You are never too old for some fun stocking stuffers. Here are some of my favorites.  Be sure to check back daily for 25 days of home decor gift ideas. 


Set of 6 Colorful Coasters - These beautiful coasters have a lot of the patterns and color schemes that have been popular in boho home decor right now. I love that you get a variety of prints and patters in this 6 piece set. 

Sandalwood Scented Sachets - I am all about having good smells in my home and that includes in my closets and drawers. These sachets are a good way to keep those areas smelling lovely.

Mkono Mini Macrame Keychains - Okay, so this isn't exactly home decor, but you do keep the keys to your home on a keychain so I think it counts.  Plus, hello, macrame!

Travel Scented Candle (Sea Salt & Sage) - Remember how I told you I love a good smelling space?! Well these travel tin candles are a great way to take a great smell with you no matter where you go.  This sea salt and sage travel candle tin is an awesome stocking stuffer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment