Friday, December 11, 2020

25 Days of Home Decor Gifts: Mirror, Mirror

Mirrors can bring depth and light to a room. I love adding a mirror or two to all rooms in the home.  These are some of my favorites right now on Amazon. Don't forget to check back daily for 25 days of home decor gift ideas. 


Stratton Home Décor a Lattice Mirror - I think this mirror is so lovely.  I love the design, but also that it's a neutral color.  Just enough interest and appeal for a unique piece without being distracting.

Vanity Makeup Mirror (Golden) -  This vanity mirror would look perfect in a makeup space!  Simple and sleek, while also a bit of a rustic flair.

Dream Catcher Boho Decorative Mirror -  This would be a great decorative piece in a hallway or bedroom, this mirror is made unique with a dream catcher design.

Crescent Moon Mirror - Who doesn't love a moon mirror!  I love that this one is available in silver and gold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment